Acacia serving tray with 4-quart enameled cast iron Dutch oven, removable 9" acacia trivet with inlaid silicone heat rings, and a 14" acacia spoon. 19" x 15.8"
- Notched handles on both sides of tray for sturdy handling Carved out areas in platter for components and garnishes Trivet can be used in platter or independently, allowing for an extra garnish bowl
- 1 Acacia serving tray 19" x 15.8", 1 enameled cast iron Dutch oven with lid 4-quart, 1 acacia trivet with inlaid silicone heat rings, 1 acacia spoon 14" long
- Acacia; Cast iron; Enamel; Phenolic resin; Silicone
- Care Instructions - Wash your Dutch oven in warm water and mild detergent before first use and after every use. Do not wash in dishwasher. Use non-abrasive cleaner for dried on food that is not removed after soaking. Minimize staining and scorching by keeping heat level at or below medium. Completely dry your cookware immediately after washing to avoid rust. Hand dry with a towel. Acacia spoon is for serving only. Do not keep spoon submerged in hot food or liquids to avoid damage. Hand wash acacia tray, spoon, and trivet with a warm water and mild detergent. Hand dry with towel. Periodically wipe wood surfaces with food grade mineral oil to help prevent cracking. Do not submerge in water. Do not place in the dishwasher. CAUTION: Always use heavy-duty oven mitts when handling side handles and lid of the Dutch oven. Do not heat in excess of 450°F. Do not place lid in the oven.
- Product Dimensions: Board: 18.75" L x 15.5" W x 1" H. Dutch Oven: 4qt, 9.75"D (Top) x 7.75"D (Bottom) 4.25" H