The Concerto is a perfect harmony of bamboo, tempered glass, and stainless steel tools. The base of the Concerto is a large cutting board complete with a recessed groove on the inside perimeter to catch brine or juice run-off. The thick base touts a pull-out drawer with precision-carved depressions that house the stainless steel three cheese tools within. The tempered glass tray fits snugly on top of the cutting board but can also be lifted from the board to be used as a second cutting or serving surface. The Concerto pairs practicality and versatility into a gorgeous entertaining piece.
- Bamboo board has over 128 square inches of cutting surface Three stainless steel cheese tools Removable tempered glass serving tray fits snugly on cutting board and can also be lifted off of board and used as a second surface for cutting or serving
- 1 Wooden cutting board with tools drawer, 1 Crumbly cheese chisel, 1 Pointed-top cheese knife, 1 Cheese fork,
Volume/Capacity - Over 128 Sq. Inches each for cutting board and glass tray
- Bamboo; Stainless steel; Tempered glass
- Care Instructions - Surface wash wood base with a damp cloth. To prevent wood from warping and cracking, do not submerge in water. Tools and glass lid are not dishwasher safe. Hand wash tools and glass lid, do not soak, towel dry.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 10 x 1.8