The Festiva by Picnic Time is a mini cutting block, perfect for cutting cheese or fine foods. It's square in shape, measures 7.9" x 8.7" x 2", and is made of eco-friendly rubberwood, a hardwood known for its rich grain and durability. Below the cutting board is a drawer-style storage compartment that houses four brushed stainless steel wine and cheese tools. The tools include: 1 waiter-style corkscrew, 1 hard cheese knife/spreader, 1 chisel knife (for hard crumbly cheese), and 1 cheese fork, all with hollow handles that fit nicely in your hand. The compact design makes it an easy-to-store and travel item that's perfect for the cheese connoisseur.
- Made of eco-friendly rubberwood Over 68 square inches of cutting surface A pull-out drawer houses four brushed stainless steel cheese tools.
- 1 Wooden cutting board, 1 Stainless steel waiter-style corkscrew, 1 Stainless steel hard cheese knife/spreader, 1 Stainless steel crumbly cheese knife, 1 Stainless steel cheese fork
Volume/Capacity - 69 Sq. Inches
- Rubberwood; Stainless steel
- Care Instructions - Surface wash only with a damp cloth. To prevent wood from warping and cracking, do not submerge in water. Hand wash tools and towel dry immediately after washing. Not dishwasher safe.
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 7.75 x 2